It’s the first day of Autumn! Officially! Finally! Here are some photos from last Autumn and a list of things to do this Autumn. Feel free to play along!
- Drink hot cider.
- Drink pumpkin beer.
- Go to the pumpkin patch.
- Make art.
- Make Halloween costumes.
- Go trick or treating.
- Make new Beatrix top.
- Christmas gifts.
- Make apple crisp.
- Jump in puddles.
- Go on a date.
- #30daysof thanksgiving on Instagram.
- Go on a hay ride.
- Go to a Halloween party.
- Find some snow.
- Put the garden to bed for the winter.
Decorate for Autumn. Done!
- Make Christmas banner for CaroMade.
- Prep the December Daily album.
- Get some Advent things ready like:
- The Goodness Gnomes (or whatever they will end up being.. I bought some little fairy things at the Country Fair this year).
- Other traditions for Christmastime/ Advent.
Drink tea. Done! That one was easy!
- Do a puzzle.
- Eat some cheese.
- Plan our 10th Anniversary Party.
- Go to the library.