Today is a beautiful, cloudy, chilly, gray day. My favorite, and perfect for the first day of Autumn. It’s time for a To Do list and some adorable photos of last Autumn.
- Rake leaves.
- Play in the rain.
- Carve Pumpkins
- Drink home brewed Pumpkin Brown Ale and Apple Cider.
- Have our Second Annual Pumpkin Beer Fest.
- Go to the pumpkin patch at the Christmas Tree farm.
- Go to the pumpkin patch at the orchard.
- Make Halloween costumes.
- Go trick or treating.
- Finish two quilt tops (Harriet’s big girl quilt, the Tula Pink quilt I’ve been working on for our bed).
- Go to Bend.
- Meet a new baby.
- Try new Thanksgiving recipes.
- Stop eating processed sugars.
- Reduce the amount of processed grains I eat.
- #30daysofgratitude and our own #30daysofgratitudeATT
- Go on an Anniversary date.
- Plan our Advent activities.
- Drink tea.
- Do a puzzle.
Also if you’re interested in how our Spring/ Summer To Do list ended up, I updated it here!
I like numbers 5, 11 & 12 ?