Here’s our updated list from Autumn. I have to say I’m surprise at how many of these items we got checked off. Autumn was a fun season full of family, friends, holidays, pumpkins, apples, and gratitude.
Look for our Winter To Do List tomorrow!
Drink hot cider. Drink pumpkin beer.We did this, and compared and rated all the best (and worst) of 2015!
Go to the pumpkin patch.Yes, we did this, for sure. Many times, in fact.
- Make art. Hmmm… did I do this? I don’t really think so. Unless you count the December Daily album.
Make Halloween costumes. Little Red Riding Hood and her Big Bad Wolf. Go trick or treating. Yes, we braved the rain (and still have candy leftover!) Make new Beatrix top. Yep, this time in plaid flannel. Christmas gifts. Make apple crisp. Jump in puddles. Go on a date. #30daysof thanksgiving on Instagram. Go on a hay ride. Go to a Halloween party. Find some snow. Thanksgiving at Sun River was full of snow! Put the garden to bed for the winter. Decorate for Autumn. Done! Make Christmas banner for CaroMade. It’s up on my Etsy shop! But I did forget to put it up for Christmas… Prep the December Daily album.
- Get some Advent things ready like:
- The Goodness Gnomes (or whatever they will end up being.. I bought some little fairy things at the Country Fair this year).
- Other traditions for Christmastime/ Advent.
Drink tea. Done! That one was easy!
- Do a puzzle. Oh how I tried. Puzzles and toddlers don’t mix.
Eat some cheese. Plan our 10th Anniversary Party. Go to the library.