Here’s my list of things to do this winter. Many of the things on this list are from my 35 Things To Do Before 35 list, since there are still a lot of things on that list that aren’t checked off.
Anyone want to play along?
Here are some photos from last winter to get you in the mood!
- Go to the gym at least 30 times.
- Create a New Years signature cocktail.
- Sew new spring dresses for the girls.
- Go to an art opening.
- Work on my Tula Pink quilt.
- See The Last Five Years with Evynne in the lead role.
- See The Book of Mormon on tour. Already have tickets!
- Get a massage.
- Do another Whole30.
- Try acupuncture.
- Try some new recipes from my Azerbaijani cookbook.
- Have a creative retreat.
- Get back on my daily chore schedule.
- Go on some hikes.
- Sew cushion for the hearth.
- Get paint estimates.
- Take a class.
- Finish at least one of my classes to renew my teaching license.
- Plant an amazing garden.
- Create some concrete, tangible ways to interact with my One Little Word for 2016 (to be announced soon!).